mainly music only collects personal information necessary for us to carry out our functions and activities such as:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We’ll abide by the Privacy Act
In other words, we’ll never share, sell or give away your data unless you’ve agreed beforehand.
We only collect information so we can supply you with products or services that you have requested or information that will be of interest to you.
And if you have any questions or requests, we’ll be more than happy to answer or help when you’ve raised the question or request.
What do we do with your information?
- Keep your details on our files.
- We’d like to use the information and any future information you give us to improve our service.
- From time to time, we’ll send you promotional information about things that are happening at mainly music – stuff you’re likely to find interesting.
- From time to time if you’ve said its okay, we’ll ask you about what you like about mainly music, what you would be interested in seeing on our site or at our groups. That sort of thing.
- We’ll also address you by name – if you put that information in your profile. That’s always nice.